O'Boyle Brothers Ltd is a national contractor specialising in groundwork and civil engineering.
Based in Lincolnshire and originally trading as a sole trader for over 30 years O’Boyle civil engineering contractors which has now become O'Boyle Brothers Ltd after managing director and founder Rick O’Boyle’s sons joined the company in 2009. It was then in February of 2009 in order to expand and develop O'Boyle Brothers Ltd further the company became incorporated.
Since incorporation in 2009 O'Boyle Brothers Ltd have seen great success and growth due to achieving an excellent reputation with its clients, partners and supply chain. Now with an ever increasing turnover of £5 million and undertaking individual contract values of upto £2.5million we have developed a high regard for customer care and support and repeatedly proven our ability to complete projects on time, within budget and to a high standard of specification.
Through continued success O'Boyle Brothers Ltd has invested in our work force to ensure all staff are trained to the highest standard and have the adequate experience to provide greater control over programme, quality, cost and client satisfaction.
With significant investments made in our plant equipment this has enabled us to set up O'Boyle Brothers Plant Hire Ltd as a subsidiary of O'Boyle Brothers Ltd providing a comprehensive range of plant with the latest technological advancements in machine control systems which is fundamental to the success of operations on site.
O'Boyle Brothers Ltd strives to maintain the high standards reached and continuously look to maintain and develop the high standards of quality, innovation and professionalism
We aim to:
- Deliver work at high specification standards at commercially competitive prices.
- Utilise traditional methods of construction whilst introducing new techniques of construction that will be beneficial to clients.
- Meet the current regulations of health and safety and maintain the high standard of heath's and safety requirement throughout every aspect of our business model.
- Continue our commitment to our workforce through continuous professional development.
- Provide solutions to overcome uneconomical and difficult projects through a non-adversarial approach.