O'Boyle Brothers Ltd is a national contractor specialising in groundwork and civil engineering.
Originally trading as a sole trader for over 30 years working as a local contractor successfully integrating with local communities and businesses, O'Boyle Brothers took the step to become incorporated in February 2009 in order to expand and develop O'Boyle Brothers Ltd.
Since incorporation in 2009 O'Boyle Brothers Ltd have seen great success and growth due to achieving an excellent reputation with its clients, partners and supply chain. With a high regard for customer care and support we have repeatedly proven our ability to complete projects on time, within cost and to a high standard of specification.
We carry out work in both the private sector and public throughout the UK however we have excelled in the retail sector using our expertise to deliver high specification stores on a demanding programme; a key to the evident success of our role in the retail sector has been the continued repeat business from our respective clients.
Through continued success O'Boyle Brothers Ltd has invested in our work force to ensure all staff are trained to the highest standard and have the adequate experience to provide greater control over programme, quality, cost and client satisfaction.
With significant investment made in our plant equipment this has enabled us to set up O'Boyle Brothers Plant Hire Ltd as a subsidiary of O'Boyle Brothers Ltd providing a comprehensive range of plant which is fundamental to the success of operations on site.
O'Boyle Brothers Ltd strives to maintain the high standards reached and continuously look to maintain and develop the high standards of quality, innovation and professionalism.
We aim to:
- Deliver work at high specification standards at commercially competitive prices.
- Utilise traditional methods of construction whilst introducing new techniques of construction that will be beneficial to clients.
- Meet the current regulations of health and safety and maintain the high standard of heath's and safety requirement throughout every aspect of our business model.
- Continue our commitment to our workforce through continuous professional development.
- Provide solutions to overcome uneconomical and difficult projects through a non-adversarial approach.