O'Boyle Brothers Ltd is a national contractor specialising in Groundworks and Civil Engineering.
Based in Lincolnshire, originally working as a sole trader for over 30 years as O’Boyle Civil Engineering Contractors. In 2009 the business became O'Boyle Brothers Ltd after managing director and founder Rick O’Boyle invited his sons to join the company. It was then in February of that year, in order to expand and develop, O'Boyle Brothers Ltd became incorporated.
Since incorporation O'Boyle Brothers Ltd have seen great success and growth, having achieved an excellent reputation with its clients, partners and supply chain. Now with an ever increasing turnover of £5 million, we undertake individual contract values of up to £2.5 million. We have developed a high regard for customer care and support and repeatedly prove our ability to complete projects on time, within budget and to a high standard of specification.
Through continued success O'Boyle Brothers Ltd has invested in our work force to ensure all staff are trained to the highest standard and have the adequate experience to provide greater control over programmes, quality, cost and client satisfaction.
With significant investments made in our plant equipment this has enabled us to set up O'Boyle Brothers Plant Hire Ltd as a subsidiary of O'Boyle Brothers Ltd providing a comprehensive range of plant with the latest technological advancements in machine control systems which is fundamental to the success of operations on site.
O'Boyle Brothers Ltd strives to maintain our high standards and continuously looks to further enhance our quality, innovation and professionalism.
We aim to:
- Deliver work at high specification standards at commercially competitive prices.
- Utilise traditional methods of construction whilst introducing new techniques of construction that will be beneficial to clients.
- Meet and exceed the current regulations of health and safety and maintain these standards throughout every aspect of our business model.
- Continue our commitment to our workforce through continuous professional development.
- Provide solutions to overcome uneconomical and difficult projects through a non-adversarial approach.